Dear Storage Customers
We are currently in Level so you have full access to your vehicles
Thank you very much – lets stay safe in and out of our vehicles
Any questions ?? Please ring Barry on 021 263 3724
Please see below for the situation if we ever end up back in Covid 19 level 2,3 and 4 the rules are very strict. Baary’s Garage was able to maintain compliance with the Government rules and laws applying for each emergency level for COVID 19.
Level 2 means you have access to your vehicle
- This means you can access your car or bike in storage.
- Please do not come to the storage facility if you feel unwell.
- Please also use your arm or tissue if coughing or sneezing to prevent spread
- Please keep 2 meters from any other customer
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry and exit from the storage site,and wipe any other surfaces that you touch.
- Apart from your own car, please don’t touch any other surfaces in the lock up!!
Level 4 means no access unless you are an essential worker and need your vehicle for work.
Level 3 is the same as level 4
- People instructed to stay home in their bubble other than for essential personal movement – including to go to work, school if they have to or for local recreation.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres outside home (including on public transport), or one metre in controlled environments like schools and workplaces.
- People must stay within their immediate household bubble, but can expand this to reconnect with close family / whānau, or bring in caregivers, or support isolated people. This extended bubble should remain exclusive.
- People must work from home unless that is not possible.
- Businesses can open premises, but cannot physically interact with customers
Storage customers, please be aware of the social distancing, if myself, or a fellow customer is at the lock up, then please, ask how long they will be and either wait for them to finish, or keep your distance!!
Also apart from your own car, please don’t touch any other surfaces in the lock up!!